WHERE HAVE I BEEN?
2008 has been an exciting year.I have been doing a bit of travelling and plunged into a new venture.There are many opportunities to make profits in the current global financial crisis.
Going forward, i shall do fewer articles that deal with specific investment ideas like this one.Most of the posts will deal with macro ideas and observations on ideas and trends that will shape our kenyan society.I'm being selfish and wont give away my current strategies.
Thank you to all those who comment for the witty,critical and sometimes ignorant comments and most of all ,everyone who visits this blog.
Mercy Eke’s High Fashion Icon Look Pairs Ice Blue Velvet With Cobalt and
Pearls
-
Mercy Eke answered the High Fashion Icon dress code at BellaNaija at 20 in
a custom ice-blue velvet coat-gown by Amy Aghomi, styled by Makililo Nelson
A....
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment